We are a committed Christian congregation focused on serving God, our community and one another. We strive to exemplify these values through:
- Intentionally welcoming all God’s children regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, and cultural backgrounds.
- Growing in love by worshipping and studying God’s Word together.
- Committing ourselves to the vision of Matthew 25 by sharing our resources and working to help our neighbors in need.
- We believe all people deserve housing and shelter. We will seek ways to partner with others in our community to be a place known for offering shelter, community, and hope to the unhoused.
- We believe that all people have gifts to share. We will seek to build an inclusive community where all those who feel called by our mission/vision can use and develop their gifts to serve others.
Church Office Hours:
Tuesday (Office manager works remotely), Wednesday (in office), Thursday (in office) 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Phone number: (248) 288-3230